Your shortcut through the MOVE platform into a runnable app is:
- 4.install the app on your mobile phone, take the phone everywhere you go for a couple of days
- the sample backend illustrates how to consume the MOVE APIs in node.js. You can use it to run your own version of the MOVE App e.g. on Firebase or on a local machine.
After installing and running MOVE on your mobile phone, make sure that the OS allows MOVE to operate:
- for Android: all battery settings are set to allow MOVE to work in the background
- check in the timeline of the MOVE Dashboard, whether there is a basic connection, by searching for your contract ID (defined in the registration after installing on the phone)
- take the phone everywhere you go for a couple of days (MOVE needs some minimum activity outdoors before it starts recording, so you have to actually walk, make a car trip, take the subway, or do whatever MOVE feature you are interested in for 5 minutes or longer)