MOVE SDK releases follow the semantic versioning scheme MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH, where:
- 1.MAJOR version increments if the release contains incompatible API changes.
- 2.MINOR version increments if a functionality in a backwards-compatible manner is added.
- 3.PATCH version increments for backward-compatible hotfix releases
- 1.APIs could be deprecated in minor versions.
- 2.Deprecated APIs could only be removed on major version changes.
- 3.Minor feature releases and hot-fix patch releases are always backward compatible.